Operating Lines of Credit
Covering business expenses is generally not a one-time deal. A flexible Operating Line of Credit allows your business to conveniently address ongoing needs as they arise.
Once your credit line is established, simply withdraw funds as needed without applying for each separate installment. Capitalize on trade discounts, replenish inventory, upgrade your facilities, and much more — maybe even all of the above.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of long-term or ongoing business expenses:
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Facility upgrades
- And more
- Provides greater financial flexibility
- Funds available as expenses arise; no need to apply for separate installments
- As principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the part that's used*
- Repayment terms positioned to work with your unique business circumstances
- Local Southern Illinois decision-making and processing
- Friendly, customized service from start to finish
*Consult a tax advisor.